Hello!! We are in search of a new team member at Knitted Wit. Is that you? We are looking for an individual who can be trained in all aspects of Knitted Wittery, including dyeing and processing yarn, labeling, and shipping. Read through our ideal employee list and see if you’d be a good fit! Directions for responding to the job listing are below; please do not leave info in a comment. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are:
- Organized, with an attention to detail
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to complete tasks within a deadline
- A self starter with the ability to work alone from a list of tasks
- A team player and comfortable with your role within the team
- Flexible, as tasks change daily
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work 8 hours on your feet
- Available 30-40 hours a week
- Dyeing: moving wet yarn around, handling dye, wearing a mask, following formulas, rinsing yarn, hanging yarn up to dry
- Twisting yarn: using our equipment to twist skeins to specifications
- Labeling yarn: being familiar with yarn bases, color names, using the computer to print labels
* Dye experience is not necessary, we are happy to train. Training is an investment for us and we would like to hire for the long term.
If you are interested in the job please send an email to email@example.com. A resume and letter making the case for you being a great fit would be appreciated! This position is open asap, and would start training immediately. Masks are required while working. Vaccine required. Expectations outside of work are mindful pandemic living.