Hello!! We are in search of a dyer. Is that you? Read through our ideal employee list and see if you’d be a good fit! Directions for responding to the job listing are below; please do not leave info in a comment.
We need someone who is:
- Has the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Has a fine attention to detail
- Has the ability to work alone from a list of tasks
- Is able to lift 50 lbs
- Is able to work 8 hours on their feet
- Is available to work 30-40 hours a week
- Is a creative problem solver
- Has a background in visual arts
Tasks will include: (*)
- Dyeing: moving wet yarn around, handling dye, wearing a mask, following formulas, rinsing yarn, hanging yarn up to dry
- Labeling yarn: being familiar with yarn bases, color names, using the computer to print labels
* Dye experience is not necessary, we are happy to train. Training is an investment for us and we would like to hire for the long term.
If you are interested in the job please send an email to email@example.com. A resume would be great and a letter making the case for you being a great fit! Position open until 8/21 or when job is filled.